Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 is over and I am really excited after watching the atmosphere in Mzansi. The people are in a carnival mood and they are all ready to party. The first game was fantastic and Bafana Bafana (South Africa) ended up in a draw with Mexico. I was amazed to see how many Mexican fans were in the stadium.
I have been trying to decide the first thing I am going to do once I get off the plane. I have the floor plan of Oliver Tambo Airport and I think Nando's will be my first port of call. I have to get my peri peri chicken fix and after that I am probably going to pop into Steers for a good Zama Zama burger. I am starting to think that I may put on some more weight over the next 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for an update! Keep it coming.

    We are living vicariously through you guys!

    ReplyDelete